torsdag 12 januari 2012

En kille livebloggar om nästa avsnitt och jag dog.



Uppdatering:


Och så dog det hoppet och jag hatar Glee. "A glance" - are you fucking kidding? De har varit ihop i tre år och de har aldrig ens pussats i serien. Skitserie. Och detta är så sant:

  • My reaction when i see a Tike (Tina & Mike) moment: How cute, they're hugging...again.
  • My reaction when i see a Klaine (Kurt & Blaine) moment: Look at that, They're kissing..again.
  • My reaction when i see a Wemma (Will & Emma) moment: He's proposing...again.
  • My reaction when i see a Finchel (Finn & Rachel) moment: They're singing together, Oh now they're kissing...again.
  • My reaction when i see a Brittana (Brittany & Santana) moment: OH MY GOSH THEY ACKNOWLEDGED EACH OTHER!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar