torsdag 8 mars 2012

It's not about who you are attracted to ultimately, it's about who you fall in love with.

Idag är det ett år sedan Glee-avsnittet Sexy sändes, första avsnittet där Brittany och Santana faktiskt pratade om vad de var så lägger jag upp Landslide från det avsnitt. Happy sexyversery!


I det avsnittet kan man även se den fantastiska "The hurt locker" scenen.

Santana Lopez: I want to be with you, but I'm afraid of the talks and the looks. I mean, you know what happened to Kurt at this school.
Brittany Pierce : But, honey, if anybody were to ever make fun of you, you would either kick their ass or slash them with your vicious, vicious words.
Santana Lopez : Yea, I know, but I'm so afraid of what everyone will say behind my back. Still, I have to accept that I love you. I love you, and I don't want to be with Sam, or Finn, or any of those other guys. I just want you. Please say you love me back. Please.
Brittany Pierce : Of course I love you! I do! And I would totally be with you if it wasn't for Artie.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar