måndag 2 april 2012

Best human award goes to T Swizzle.

Okej, det är officiellt, Taylor Swift är den bästa personen i hela världen. Igår vann hon Entertainer of the years på American Country Music Awards (igen!) och läs här nedan om hennes dejt. Nej, vad mycket känslor, rysningar!
On the heels of her record-breaking, theatrical Speak Now world tour and multi-platinum selling album of the same name, Taylor takes home the ACM Entertainer of the Year trophy for the second year in a row.

"Thank you so much to the fans who voted for this. I am so happy about this!" said the blond stunner on stage. "I want to say to my fellow nominees in this category, I respect you so much and I love you. We work hard and we try to give back, and recently I've become aware of a different struggle that's going on.
My date tonight was supposed to be a high school football player named Kevin McGuire, and he's not here, but I promised to give him a shout out. So Kevin, all your family and friends -- thank you for wanting to take me to the ACMs."

Kevin, who is battling cancer, had asked Taylor to his prom via a Facebook page organized by his sister. When the country superstar realized she couldn't make it to prom, she instead offered him an ACM Awards raincheck. He happily accepted but then couldn't make it to Las Vegas, as he was hospitalized on Friday."


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar